Ball Girl Tee
Part of our 'Ten-Ten Tees' collection with 100% of profits going to The Dan Maskell Tennis Trust, supporting people with disabilities who play tennis.
These are no ordinary T-shirts - The illustrative motifs were created by feted British artist Robin Mackenzie, the printmaker behind EXEAT's exquisite logo, who carves his intricate designs from wood using ancient techniques combined with modern technologies. Mid-weight breathable cotton makes this thermo-stable tee perfect for play on cooler days. Pair with our vivacious Mimi skirt for a full throttle court sesh or your comfiest pair of faded cut-offs for deliciously retro sporty vibes.
Made With Organic Cotton that uses 90% less water and no pesticides
Our atelier uses energy from clean sources.
Fairly Paid Workers
Our workers are paid a fair living wage.
- Great news! Our shipping is totally free
- All import tax and duty is included in the list price - so there are no extra bills for you
- USA & European orders should be delivered within 3-5 business days (please note this doesn't include weekends).
- Rest of world orders should be delivered within 10 business days, subject to freight and customs
- Find out more on our Delivery Information page.
- We are happy to refund any unworn items within 28 days of purchase. Find out more on our returns page.
UK's #1 sustainable tennis brand
Luxurious recycled fabric.
Tailored for a perfect fit.