Solitaire Tennis Dress Co-ord
Dazzle the court
As seen in Vanity Fair, this is our riff on the iconic 50s tennis dress & co-ord shorts worn by Grace Kelly at the Monte-Carlo Country Club.
Solitaire's ultra flattering A-line silhouette and honing waist band visibly sculpts and supports the frame, whilst the short'n'shaped hemline elongates legs in a flash. The ultimate micro-mini dress, Solitaire is designed to show off its co-ordinating white Ball Shorts which peak out from beneath the hem during play.
This enduringly elegant tennis dress is crafted in low-carbon sustainable white fabric with a luxurious textured finish, trimmed with chic mint green service lines.
Sustainable Fabric - Luxe ECONYL® Yarns
Made from recycled polyamide. By using recycled yarns we divert waste from landfill, use less water during production & have an ultra low carbon footprint.
Our atelier uses energy from clean sources.
Fairly Paid Workers
Our workers are paid a fair living wage.
Flexi-shaping panels through bodice and waist for a honed silhouette.
Cunningly cut to deliver longer, leaner limbs in a flash.
- 93% Recycled Polyester (QNOVA) 7% Elastane
- 30 degree machine wash on delicate cycle
- Dry flat
- Cool iron on reverse
- Made in Portugal
- A-line silhouette in soft, stretch fabric
- Cut with an ultra short skirt and designed to have its accompanying white Ball Shorts visible beneath during play (shorts supplied with the dress)
- Model is 5’4” a UK size 6 and wears Solitaire in an XS
- Fits exact to size, if you're in-between sizes take the size up
- We use UK sizing which means if you're one of our lovely customers from overseas, you may take a slightly different size than usual. It's easy to check though, just click on our global size chart above.
- If you need help with sizing or anything else we'd be delighted to hear from you email@example.com
- Great news! Our global shipping is totally free & we use DHL express, the fastest courier in the world
- All international tax and duty is included in the list price - so there are no extra bills for you
- And of course, if you need to return your item that’s free & easy too as we include a DHL returns label in your shipment
- USA & European orders should be delivered within 3-5 business days (please note this doesn't include weekends).
- Rest of world orders should be delivered within 10 business days, subject to freight and customs
- Find out more on our Delivery Information page.
- We are happy to refund any unworn items within 28 days of purchase. Find out more on our returns page.
AS LOVED BY
UK's #1 sustainable tennis brand
Luxurious recycled fabric.
Tailored for a perfect fit.